Sunday, September 19, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to Focal Point Studios and thank you for taking the time to learn more about our business. I would like to take a moment to introduce my company and myself. My name is Brien Richmond, President of Focal Point Studios. We specialize in multimedia production and commercial photography. We are committed to producing engaging images and presentations that inspire and impress our clients as well as their clients and prospects. If you are looking to get noticed Focal Point Studios can help you achieve your goal.

Personally, I have over 25 years of marketing and communications experience combined with a strong business acumen, which provides me with the insight to recognize the value of your marketing message.

During my career, I have had the pleasure of partnering with clients such as; Indiana University, Wiley Publishing, The Greater Indianapolis Chamber of Commerce, The Indiana Chamber, WISH-TV, Goodwill Industries, Lauth Property Group as well as various other companies on a variety marketing and communications projects.

We pride ourselves on relationships. Focal Point Studios values the business relationship and forms a true partnership with each and every client. This allows us to interact with our clients on a personal level and truly understand their daily challenges and deliver outstanding creative with results.

If you would like to learn more about Focal Point Studios I would be happy to set an appointment and meet with you. Please feel free to contact me directly.

Sincerely,


Brien J. Richmond
President
Focal Point Studios
brichmond@focalpointstudiosllc.com
www.focalpointstudiosllc.com
317.710.6454 direct

No comments:

Post a Comment